Irvine Feeds The World: A Community Serve Event
September 27-29, 2019
1 out of 7 kids around the world suffers from the effects of food insecurity, living in a chronic state of malnutrition. Through the OneMeal program, tens of thousands of impoverished children have a warm, nutritious meal EACH DAY.
Join us and bring a friend to help stop hunger!
This September, we are hosting a 3-day, fun, festive, and family-friendly service event to fight world hunger. In partnership with Kids Around The World’s OneMeal Program, we will assemble 50,000 meals to feed hungry children.
How you can get involved:
FRIDAY / 9.27 / 5–7 pm
Jenny Hart Preschool parents, kids, and staff
- Instill community service in your kids early
- Make friends with other Jenny Hart parents
*Shifts are 30 minutes long for Jenny Hart Preschool.
High school students and clubs
- Participate in a worthwhile cause
- Get community service hours
- Gift card giveaways
SATURDAY / 9.28 / 10 am–2 pm
Irvine communities and groups
- Join hands with neighbors, friends, or small groups for this worthy cause
SUNDAY / 9.29 / 9:30 am–1:30 pm
- Participate in this worthwhile cause with your church family
*All shifts are an hour in length.