Irvine Feeds The World: Community Serve Event
September 27-29, 2019
1 out of 7 kids in the world suffers from the effects of food insecurity, living in a chronic state of malnutrition. Through the OneMeal program, tens of thousands of impoverished children have a warm, nutritious meal EACH DAY.
Join us and bring a friend to help stop hunger!
If you can’t serve with us in person but would still like to help us end world hunger by donating to Irvine Feeds the world, use the link below!
This September, we are hosting a 3-day, fun, festive, and family-friendly service event to fight world hunger. In partnership with Kids Around The World’s OneMeal Program, we will assemble 50,000 meals to aid the relief efforts of the recent hurricane in the Bahamas.
How you can get involved:
FRIDAY / 9.27 / 5–7 pm
JENNY HART PRESCHOOL PARENTS, KIDS, STAFF
- Instill community service in your kids early
- Make friends with other Jenny Hart parents
HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS AND CLUBS
- Participate in a worthwhile cause
- Get community service hours
Gift card giveaways
SATURDAY / 9 . 28 / 10 am–2 pm
IRVINE COMMUNITIES AND GROUPS
- Join hands with neighbors, friends, or small groups for this worthy cause
SUNDAY / 9 . 29 / 9:30 am–1:30 pm
- Participate in this worthwhile cause with your church family
*All shifts last for one hour besides those for Jenny Hart Preschool, which are 30 min.