Good morning and happy Palm Sunday friends! We know that it is a little weird to be going into Easter without the ability to worship with each other, but we want to encourage you with some fun tips on how-to-do church at home! We have absolutely loved seeing you tag us on social media and getting to see how your family is worshipping together on Sundays! Please continue to tag us on Facebook and Instagram, and use the hashtag #sgpconnect when sharing!
Because participating in church solely online is an adjustment for a lot of you, we want to make this adjustment as calm and fruitful as possible. With services online for the unforeseen future, here are some ways you can enjoy church from the comfort of your living room (or even bed)!
- Wake up at 9:15 a.m. Church starts at 9:45, but church is in your living room so there’s really no commute! Grab a cup of coffee, some slippers, and a warm blanket, and turn on the live stream at sgp.church/live to join in participation when the service begins at 9:45 a.m.
- If you decide to join us live, participate in the online chat! We want to see your comments!
- Prefer to sleep in a little more? No problem! You can still enjoy church at any time after the live stream by going to spg.church/live or Pastor Bobby’s Facebook or YouTube page. Grab some breakfast and enjoy an engaging sermon from Pastor Bobby.
- Church is best when you’re with others. So grab your dog, cat, fish, kids or FaceTime your mom and worship together. Whoever you’re with, we want to know!
- Grab your Bible, a notebook or journal, and a pen and write down things from Pastor Bobby’s sermon that strike you.
- Be sure to connect with us on social media by commenting, or sharing a picture or video of your Sunday!