During a time of some widespread panic, we want to offer some tools for our church community to use when they are feeling any sense of panic or anxiety.
- Practice deep and focused breathing
- Question your thought pattern (ask: am I being rational with my thoughts?)
- Go for a short walk (get some fresh air)
- Write down thoughts and feelings/journal
- Listen to worship music and enter into God’s presence
- Watch or listen to an encouraging sermon or podcast (sgp.church/live)
- Practice self-care — get enough sleep, wash your hands, rest when you’re feeling worn down, take vitamins, take a warm bath or shower, eat a healthy snack
- Reduce the intake of sugar, soda, and caffeine
- Practice gratitude
We are praying for you! God loves you and so do we!